Ecoremedy®’s Nutrient Rich By-Products Enhance Bottom Line Economics
Superior to competing technologies whose waste to energy process results in unusable waste products that require further handling, Ecoremedy® Energy Technologies’ Agriculture to Energy and Biosolids to Energy solutions result in a highly concentrated, nutrient rich byproduct with multiple applications that are both beneficial to the environment and beneficial to bottom line economics. Ecoremedy® nutrients have been studied and tested by the USDA , US universities, and by international scientists for their use as an all-natural crop fertilizer, soil amendment, and animal feed supplement. Since 2009, independent farmers have been purchasing Ecoremedy® recovered nutrients for use on their crops with excellent results.
Thirst quenching, water purifying Biochar
Ecoremedy®'s advanced gasification process can create a “designer Biochar” from nearly any cellulosic material (e.g. wood, agriculture crops, animal manure, and human Biosolids) that can restore soil to its proper balance of nutrients providing agronomists with an economic solution to the world’s growing need for food. Biochar is being used to reclaim land lost to soil compaction, desertification, and drought as well as convert previously unsuitable land to fertile cropland.
Simply stated, Biochar is charcoal produced from plant matter. When returned to the soil, Biochar removes carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, boosts soil water retention properties by up to 50% and prevents nutrient leaching. Amazon tribal communities have used charcoal to condition soil for over 2,000 years producing the world’s most fertile soils. The highly porous structure of the charcoal determines the char’s usefulness for different crops and purposes and helps the soil retain nutrients and water. Ecoremedy® has the unique ability to manipulate the microscopic structure of the charcoal thereby creating a “designer Biochar” for specific purposes.
Custom Carbon Content
Tailor your nutrient byproduct to meet real-time market demand
Available upon request:
- Farm Scale soybean growth test with farmer testimonials: Ecoremedy® recovered nutrients from poultry litter out performed commercial fertilizer in a head-to-head growth study with the test plot being in marginal soil conditions. PhD agronomist from the USDA confirms the outstanding results of Ecoremedy® nutrients.
- Detailed Nutrient Economic Analysis
- Fertilizer laboratory test reports from a variety of materials including:
- Poultry litter
- Laying hen manure
- Cattle manure
- Turkey litter
- Dairy cow manure
- Hog manure
- DAF sludge (waste water treatment)
- Spent mushroom substrate and laying hen manure comingled
- X-Ray diffraction of poultry litter ash