Design / Build Cogen
- Extensive EPC experience with “inside the fence” steam cycle, cogeneration facilities specific to woody biomass and agriculture wastes.
- More than 1.4 Billion Btu/hr of process steam
- More than 112,000 kWe of renewable electricity using the steam cycle
- Specialized in design and installation of industrial scale power plants converting localized or self-generated wastes to renewable energy and nutrient recovery.
- Clients range from US utilities, large and small industry and US universities.
- Designer and packager of steam turbine generator systems ranging in size from 52 MWe for a hybrid solar thermal/biomass power plant to 90 kWe for a molding plant in Tennessee.